Article Submission Guidelines
Submitting Articles to IJED
Manuscripts must be submitted online at: http://editorialexpress.com/ijed
All manuscripts submitted for review must:
- Be submitted as a PDF file
- Be double-spaced with standard fonts and margins
- Be formatted according to APA style guidelines
- Tables, figures, and graphics should be inserted in the place they should appear in the text rather than as an appendix.
- All author identifiers must be removed from the manuscript before submission.
- Include a cover letter with author contact information, attached as a separate file.
Accepted articles must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents conforming to the following:
- All text must be fully justified and single spaced.
- Margins (top, bottom) should be set at 2.0."
- Margins (left, right) should be set at 2.25."
- Use Times New Roman 10 font size for the abstract; Times New Roman font size 11 for all other text.
- All figures, tables and charts must conform to the margins listed above, and be embedded in the text. All graphics must be in Portrait orientation, and be typed in a font size no smaller than Times New Roman 8.
- Figures, tables, and graphs should not be embedded as pictures or objects. If necessary, attach the raw table or figure with the accepted article.
- Note that the entire submission (manuscript, biographical sketch, abstract, and contact information) must conform to these format specifications.
All credited authors must complete and return a publication contract. Contracts may be completed online at www.spaef.org/contract.